Raw Beauty Studio proudly guarantees our products and their authenticity.
It happens we sometimes get a product that isn’t any good or isn’t working how it should. Our returns policy has been designed to help assist in these rare times a product has to be returned to us.
At Raw Beauty Studio, should you receive the incorrect product, if your product is faulty, or your product has been damaged in transit, a return will be accepted? We may request photographic evidence and the return of the product, and in return we offer a money back refund, or exchange – subject to the availability of stock.
You must contact us within two days from delivery, as per the tracking delivery details, to request a return. We should receive the product from you within seven business days of delivery, unless negotiated otherwise. We may request photo evidence for the reason of the return, prior to return approval being granted. Should you fail to provide this evidence, the indication will be that you do not wish to proceed with the return and the sale will be deemed completed.
Raw Beauty Studio will not process a refund if the required information has not been presented to us, including photographic evidence of the faulty product, the return of the product in the requested condition (and within the required time frame), or we are unable to confirm the purchaser’s claims. A refund will be processed upon receipt of the faulty product and independent confirmation of the purchaser’s concerns has been met.
A refund or return will not be issued in the following circumstances –
- You’ve changed your mind
- You ordered the wrong item (including, but not limited to, the wrong size, type, version or product).
- You have found the same items somewhere else at a lower price
- The items have been damaged through misuse
- A fault previously disclosed, or any other flaw relating to the product
- Delivery delay by courier
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the item, for example the scent of the perfume or beauty product and its performance on your skin.
- Products packaging – including design updates, code deactivation, and when the factory supplies unboxed or unsealed items.
- Products returned outside policy time frames.
Please Note: Due to health & hygiene, returns will only be accepted for samples or an unsealed mini if they have been damaged in transit or the incorrect item has been received. This also applies to any of our beauty products or deodorant products.
Raw Beauty Studio takes every possible to display accurate pictures, colours and details of products; an omission is never intentional. The colour settings on computer monitors vary greatly, and we cannot guarantee that a buyer’s monitor will display colours that are completely accurate to a product shown in natural light. Please contact us before purchasing your item if you have any doubts at all about the product; otherwise there will be no refund for an item appearing different. Please keep in mind that we source our products from a number of different world wide suppliers and as a result, the product packaging may be different to what you have been used to in the past. This is also true in the cases of manufacturers updating formulas and packaging of their products which also happens.
Steps to receiving a refund in the quickest way
- Email us at email@example.com with details of your product issue, including photos showing your concern, to Customer Service.
2. The product and all packaging must be received by us within seven (7) business days from delivery.
3. Unless faulty or damaged in transit, the product must be unopened and in new condition, complete with all packaging.
4. We will contact you with return details the following business day after photos have been provided.
5. Buyers are responsible for the cost of return postage in all circumstances unless the item they have received was incorrect or damaged in transit.
6. Refunds will be processed within three (3) days of product being returned, provided all conditions are verified and accepted. Please note if payment was originally made by PayPal, their processing times must be taken in to consideration in these instances.
7. Replacements (subject to stock levels) will be issued within two (2) business days, on receipt of original item by us. We will then endeavour to get it to you as quickly as possible to lessen any inconvenience.
- Refunds exclude the initial postage charges. While we don’t actually charge for shipping, we of course like every other company have costs associated with getting the item to you and this and in the case of a replacement being sent has to be taken in to account.
2. 15% of the cost of the item will be deducted, over & above postage costs, if the product is returned without packaging, damaged packaging or opened when not faulty, and therefore not suitable for resale.
3. Refunds will be paid direct into the buyer’s original payment source. If payment was made from a bank account the purchaser should provide their bank details with the returned item. Details should include the account holder’s name, name of the bank, BSB and account number. You will be notified when the refund has been processed and the money returned to your account.
In the case of a refund being made to a PayPal account, these will be processed within 3 – 5 business days (PayPal processing times). You will then be notified of the refund transaction details.
If the wrong item has been received the original item must be returned unopened and in perfect resale condition within seven (7) working days. The replacement product will be dispatched (subject to stock levels) once the original product has been received by us. If the buyer does not return the product then we will assume that the buyer is happy and intends to keep the original product.
If the incorrect item has been received we will pay the postage cost of returning the original parcel. (Refund will not exceed $15AUD). If the item is not returned to us within seven (7) business days, we will assume that the sale is completed, and the return of the item will not be accepted.
Even though all our products are authentic, purchasers of our products may still have questions.
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page for the answers to the below and any other questions you might have.
- The packaging is not what I expected – why?
- I can’t smell the fragrance after a few minutes – why?
- Why does the fragrance smell different to what I remember/than it does on someone else/to what I was expecting?
- I think my perfume is not fresh – how can I check?
- My fragrance won’t spray – how do I fix this?
- The bar code (UPC Code) on the box (or bottle) is inactive – why?
- The box isn’t covered in plastic – has it been opened?